Monday, March 4, 2013

Caitlin and Travis- Cute Country Couple

Caitlin and Travis, oh what can I say? This is funny how my friendship came about with Caitlin. To make a really long story short, Travis is my ex-boyfriend and Caitlin is my best friend!! Weird, right? Some people think so but she is one of my closets friends.

Caitlin wanted to do photos in the snow, so we traveled up to Mt. Spokane and then all around north Spokane near Chattaroy and Green Bluff. It was nice and foggy at the same time, just depended on where we were at. We were able to work with all of the elements thrown at us this day.

Travis and Caitlin have been together for almost two years. Their love is one of a kind. They recently started the walk with God and their faith together after her trip home to Crescent City, CA to see her dad and step-mom and brothers. After this change in their life, I have seen a big change in their relationship. More love, more happiness and a greater appreciation for life its self. As you can see in their photos, they do love each other and have lots of fun! I loved photographing them.










No comments:

Post a Comment