Sunday, March 3, 2013

Rashelle and Chris-Totally in Love!

I was so excited to go out and photograph this awesome couple! First, it was gonna be 53 degrees and sunny! Perfect weather, and I was excited to photograph at this old school house I had my eye on.

We got to the school house and it was COLD! The wind didn't help either, and the skies were grey. They were superstars! We were determined to do these photos no matter what.

Chris and Rashelle have been together for a little over three years. I instantly fell in love with them because I cold just see how much they love each other and being together. They were awesome and the cherry on top, I didn't really have to direct or pose them. They were just naturally loving and wanted to be there together! Who couldn't fall in love with them? They're just so cute!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment